NRCCE Conference Services does not have permission to issue Temporary Parking Permits for events. Conference parking instructions.
- From the East: Take I-68 to I-79, then go North to Exit 155 (West Virginia University exit).
- From the North: (Pittsburgh) or South (Charleston) follow I-79 to Exit 155 (West Virginia University exit).
- Proceed toward WVU/Morgantown and US 19 South. (Bear right past Sheetz gas station/quick store onto US 19 South).
- Cross the Edith Barrill Bridge using the right lane(also known as the Star City Bridge) and continue straight at the light moving up the hill. (CVS Pharmacy, Golden Corral will be on the right.)
Go straight through the next light, (the WVU Coliseum will be on your right) and then move into the left lane, still following 19 South.
Turn left at the next light onto Evansdale Drive to enter the Evansdale Campus.
- When you turn onto Evansdale Drive, you will see the white Creative Arts Building on your left.
Continue following Evansdale Drive for one-quarter mile and look for the NRCCE building on your left, the third of three buildings with dark glass and red architectural accents.
(There is a blue sign by the entrance doors that reads "National Research Center for Coal & Energy.")
Area 40 is the NRCCE Parking Lot on the right, across the street from the building. Parking in area 40 is restricted to WVU employees who purchase permits and those visitors meeting privately with NRCCE staff.
Conference, workshop, and general meeting parking is prohibited in all permit lots. For conference parking instructions, Go to conference parking instructions.
If you come to a 4-way stop sign by the WVU greenhouse, you've driven past the NRCCE building.
- See MAP for more detailed on-campus directions to the NRCCE building.
Conference & Meeting Participants—Please park at the short-term pay lot next to the WVU Greenhouse or park free at the Coliseum where a free shuttle bus runs every 10 minutes to this campus during the semester.
Visitors of NRCCE Staff—Limited permit parking is available in Area 40 across from the building. Please see the receptionist in Suite 102 for any available permits. Permits are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note that after hours and during weekends only the first floor entrance to our building will be open for events. The ground floor entrance next to the parking lot will be locked. Following the steps on the east side of the building from the parking lot will lead you to the first floor entrance.