In this issue:
- Huntington Selected for Vacant Properties Technical Assistance Scholarship
- City adds $400K to Budget for BAD Buildings
- Kanawha commission approves $1 million house demolition project
- The Hub is Hiring a Community Development Policy Coordinator
- Hello, Opportunity. Here’s Three Openings at The Hub…
The newsletter is published by West Virginia BAD (Brownfield, Abandoned, Dilapidated) Buildings. Visit the BAD website to join the Blight Beat mailing list and to access funding resources, stories, and information on dilapidated building issues.
Contact: Shae Strait, Project Manager, WV BAD Buildings Program