We provide quality chemical and environmental testing for your analytical needs.
Since 1993, the EI/NRCCE Analytical Laboratory has supported environmental and engineering
project analyses for academic, corporate, and government clientele. Our mission
is to provide high quality physical, biological, and chemical analytical testing
services to WVU faculty and external researchers.
Current facilities include
- ICP mass spectrometry
- ICP optical emission spectrometry
- Ion chromatography
- LaChat flow injection
- Discrete analyzer
In addition, the laboratory has access to modern analytical equipment for the analysis of coal and coal-derived products, such as:
- Elemental analyzer
- Proximate analyzer (TGA)
We provide testing services for groundwater, coal, biofuels, coal ash, soil, grain, fish tissue, sewage and wastewater.
Free estimates and consultation to determine your specific analytical needs are available upon request.
All analyses are performed observing relevant EPA protocols.
Lab performance is checked through frequent proficiency testing.
Lab is West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection certified
- Heavy Metals
- Acid Mine Drainage Metals
- Trace Metals
- Rare Earth Elements
- Utra Trace Metals
- Majority of elements on periodic table
IC, LaChat & Discrete
- Sulfate, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Fluoride, Chloride, o-Phosphate, Bromide
- Other analyses available upon request
Biological & General Chemistry:
- Total Coliforms
- pH, Alkalinity, Acidity, Conductivity
- Total Suspended, Total Dissolved, and Total Solids
Coal and Carbon Products Analysis Packages:
- Moisture, volatile and ash content
- Elemental analysis ( N, C, H, S and O)
- See list of services at this link
- Facility Tours
- Method Development
Go to this link for the Chain of Custody form.
For estimates and free consultation, contact:
G22 NRCCE Building
PO Box 6064
Morgantown, WV 26506-6064